€44.00 Sold Out
Inspired by the legendary goddess of the hunt the SKADI necklace is sure to make your aim true ↟
• Size & Materials •
- Light-weight and durable, made from 100% recycled PLA
- Surgical steel loops
- Flat back
- Soft dual strand necklace made from 100% recycled textile (tie back)
- Hand painted and sealed with UV varnish to avoid fading
- Small arrowheads: 6cm/2.3"
- large arrowhead: 8cm/3.15"
"In Norse mythology, Skaði is a jötunn and goddess associated with bowhunting, skiing, winter, and mountains. The etymology of the name Skaði is uncertain, but may be connected with the original form of Scandinavia"